Chipped, worn, misshapen or discoloured teeth.
Mild spacing between teeth.
Create a more youthful and beautiful smile by
improving tooth shape and colour.
Custom made ultra-thin porcelain facings, which
completely cover the front surface of teeth.
1. Preparation Appointment (1-4 hours).
• Teeth prepared to make space for veneers (if required).
• Impressions sent to our dental technician.
• Temporary veneers placed for 2 weeks.
2. Fit Appointment (1-3 hours).
• Temporary veneers removed.
• Veneers fitted.
Important To Know
Tooth Whitening: Should you be considering tooth whitening for your other teeth, we
recommend this is carried out first, so that composite veneers can be colour matched to your
Preparation (if required): A thin layer of enamel is removed to make space for veneers so that
they don’t look too bulky or false. We make every effort to keep this to a minimum by using a lab-made customised wax up to guide and further reduce the amount of preparation required.
Short Term Side Effects: Sensitivity. Tender gums. Altered speech whilst adapting.
Future Treatment: This is an irreversible treatment, meaning veneers will require replacement
when they chip or fail.