Front of house officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team as a Dental front of house/ receptionist. Your role will be to welcome, facilitate the patient journey pre and post appointment.
Front of house staff ensure a seamless and quality customer experience for patients. They manage the diary, greet guests, assist in resolving any customer patient issues or complaints.
- Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Meet and Greet patients
- Ensure the diary is managed efficiently.
- Receiving calls and in person enquiries for new patients and treatment enquiries and converting them into appointments.
- Ensuring all pre appointment paperwork is provided and added to patient notes.
- Provide information on what patients can expect on the day of their appointment.
- Provide a warm welcome to patients and reassurance if required.
- Respond quickly, sympathetically, and efficiently to any patient concerns
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Supporting colleagues and other team members.
- Liaising with the team and providing any relevant information that is critical to delivering a great patient experience.
- Ensuring that post appointment, all task are completed such as payments, follow ups and requesting feedback and encouraging testimonials.
- Quality assurance systems and audits. Contribution to team meetings to provide constructive feedback and trouble shoot any issues or upcoming obstacle
- Responding to emails sent by patients from our website or social media channels
- Arranging FREE consultations for patients as soon as possible
- Taking the patient through the patient journey
- Going through treatment consent forms
- Arranging finance options for patients
- Acquiring video and written testimonials from patients with consent
- Getting patients to sign up to Practice Plan after treatment
- Following up on patients who have not yet signed up for treatment
- Understanding and reporting on the sales pipeline KPI’s
- Offering a concierge service to all PVT patients by being their number 1 contact person
A calm disposition and kind nature
Customer facing experience
Knowledge of dental practice procedures and services or willing to learn
Experience working as part of a busy team
Works well under pressure and can multitask
Organised and resourceful
Effective communication skills
Willing to continually learn
Proven track record in sales
Working knowledge of marketing
Salary – TBC depending on experience