Straighten your teeth the straightforward way – Invisalign® at Edinburgh Dental Studio
More than 4 million people worldwide have straightened their teeth with Invisalign® – a treatment which uses a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom made to meet the needs of each individual patient.
Looking for Invisalign® in Edinburgh? Contact Edinburgh Dental Studio today for a complimentary consultation.
Claim your FREE Invisalign consultation
What is Invisalign®?
The Clear Alternative to braces. When people talk of Clear Braces or Invisible Braces they often mean Invisalign®.
Invisalign® allows you to straighten your teeth without the need for fixed brackets and wires. Removable Clear Braces (aligners) are used to straighten your teeth quickly and safely. The discreet and comfortable system means you have little or no disruption to your daily life. Invisalign’s fully customised nearly invisible aligners are made specifically for you. They are changed every two weeks, moving your teeth in stages until your teeth are in the desired position.
Return to the Adult Cosmetic Braces page
Return to Top
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- Tried and Trusted – Worldwide over 4 million people have been successfully treated
- Convenience – Can be removed for cleaning, eating and social occasions.
- Crystal Clear – Nearly invisible aligners – no need for brackets or wires.
- Preview your Smile – Clincheck™ allows you to see your finished smile before you start.
Why choose Edinburgh Dental Studio for Invisalign®?
- Location, location, location! – City Centre / West End location
- Adult Braces – Established adult braces practice
- Relaxing – Friendly, caring environment
- Finance – Flexible finance available
- Independent Invisalign® Practice – able to provide patients with the very best of Invisalign®
How much does Invisalign® cost?
We think of Invisalign® as an “investment” rather than a “cost” – an investment in the smile that you have always wanted. That said, we have a number of flexible payment options and one will suit you:
- spread payments over 12 months with 0% finance
- spread payments over longer periods with low rate finance
- ‘pay as you go’ as your treatment progresses
- ‘pay up front’ and receive a 5% discount
Invisalign® is bespoke to you and so is the price. Headline prices range from £4495 to £4995 for a Full Case, but depending on the extent of work required to achieve your new smile the “investment” can be as little as £88 per month.
What happens when I decide to go ahead?
- Dental Health Check (instead of examination), Impressions and Clinical Photos. The dentist will assess your oral health, making sure that your gums are healthy enough for orthodontic treatment and let you know if any general care is needed (e.g. fillings). An accurate impression of your teeth will be taken along with photographs of your smile.
- Clincheck™ video (three weeks later) Invisalign® are the only company that produces a computer image of your smile as it progresses through treatment before you even get your first aligner! You can view your Clincheck™ video at the practice and if you are happy your aligners will be put into production.
- Fitting (two weeks later) Once your aligners are ready, you will be fitted with your first set, ensuring you are happy with all the instructions about when to wear and how to maintain them.